Dental Implants Dubai : Dental Implants Dentists in Dubai : Cheap Dental Implants Prices, Dental Implants Cost & Dental Implants Clinic Reviews. Replace Missing Teeth with Dental Implants. Dental implants are widely considered to be the finest option for replacing missing teeth. Implants are the only treatment that will actually replace the missing tooth’s roots. Once the implants have been allowed to heal and integrate with your jaw bone, the restorations can provide a secure base for a permanent crown, bridge, or denture.
At Dental Clinic Dubai we provide expert dental implant treatment from placement to restoration. Our dentists in Dubai have taken extensive courses in this treatment, and our dentists in Dubai have completed master-level training. You can undergo your treatment at one of our three convenient dental clinic in Dubai.
Determining Your Candidacy : All candidates must have a minimum amount of healthy bone tissue to support the implants and their attached restorations. Our dentists in Dubai will carefully examine your jaw using x-rays and 3-D cone beam scans. If you have suffered significant bone recession, your doctor may recommend a bone graft or sinus lift to improve the structure to support your implants.
Dental Implants Dubai
Dental Implants Dubai : Dental Implants Dentists in Dubai : Cheap Dental Implants Prices, Dental Implants Cost & Dental Implants Clinic Reviews. At Dental Clinic Dubai, we can provide dental implants to patients seeking a secure, durable solution for missing teeth. If you are a candidate for this procedure, we can perform the surgery at your first appointment and will then place your final restoration after your jaw has fully healed in about three months. Our patient David Nelson explains how the choice to receive an implant-supported restoration has improved his quality of life.
What to Expect During Dental Implants Treatment
Traditional dental implants in Dubai require at least two different surgeries, separated by four to six months of healing time: one to place the implants and one to attach the abutments. Your entire treatment plan will typically be completed over the course of several months with breaks in between to allow for proper healing. Because each patient heals differently, it could take longer.
At Dental Clinic Dubai, we offer personalized care for your comprehensive dental implant treatment.
Dental Implants Treatment Phases
Phases of traditional implant treatment often include:
- Extractions: Your dentist may need to clear the site, which involves removing the damaged tooth
- Prerequisite Procedures: Patients may require bone grafting to build up and strengthen the jaw.
- Implant Placement: After your jawbone and gums have had time to heal and recover, the dentist will surgically insert the implant or implants into your jawbone
- Healing Period: You will then go through another healing period known as osseointegration, which allows your jawbone to fuse with the titanium post. Throughout the healing process, you may experience discomfort, swelling, bruising, and some minor bleeding. Your dentist will give you detailed after-care instructions to follow, such as which medications to take, when to apply ice or cold packs, and which foods to avoid.
- Attaching the Abutment: After healing is complete, your dentist will place the abutment (a connector) piece to the top of the implant
- Implant Restoration: Finally, your dentist will place the crown, bridge, or denture to the abutment for fully-restored function. We proudly use natural-looking materials for our restorations, including porcelain, zirconia, and IPS e.max®, and will match the color to your surrounding teeth.
The Dental Implant Procedure
Before your implant surgery, your doctor will use a local anesthetic to numb your gums and jawbone. We can also provide oral conscious sedation to help you relax throughout the procedure. To begin, your dentist will create tiny incisions in your gums, allowing access to the underlying bone. After placing the implants in your jaw, he will close up the incisions with small, dissolvable sutures.
Types of Dental Implants
At Dental Clinic Dubai, we offer personalized care for your comprehensive dental implant treatment. To meet your individual needs, we offer several implant options. Typically, we use products made by Nobel Biocare®, widely considered the world’s leading manufacturer of dental implants. You may qualify for different types of implants, including:
- Traditional dental implants: If you are going to receive an implant-supported crown or bridge, and you have sufficient jawbone volume, you may qualify for traditional implants.
- Mini dental implants: Mini implants have a much smaller diameter when compared to traditional implants. If you have suffered jaw recession, they can sometimes eliminate the need for bone grafting.
- All-on-4 : Our dentists will often use the All-on-4® method to secure permanent dentures immediately after surgery. With this technique, they will place four posts at a slight angle.
- TeethXpress ®: TeethXpress can provide stability for a full denture in as little as one appointment. For this treatment, your dentist will place four to six implant posts.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
No matter what type of implants you receive, they will offer numerous benefits. The most apparent advantage is that implant-supported restorations are incredibly secure. Because the implants will replace your dental roots, your new teeth will never slip or move out of place. You can:
- Eat all of your favorite foods
- Smile freely
- Speak with confidence
In addition, implant-supported restorations do not require metal clips or plastic bases and will look more natural than other, removable restorations. Finally, like a tooth’s roots, implants send regenerative signals to your jawbone, which can prevent bone recession, an aged appearance, and further tooth loss.
Dental Implants Dubai
Dental Implants Dubai : Dental Implants Dentists in Dubai : Cheap Dental Implants Prices, Dental Implants Cost & Dental Implants Clinic Reviews. Dental implants have become very popular because in the long-run, good quality dental implants Dubai performed by a skilled dental team gives you the much needed boost in terms of comfort, convenience and confidence.
Since dental implants Dubai are expensive, it is natural to expect people to consider low cash out dental implants Dubai. However, you should not sacrifice your health and well being by opting for what only superficially appears to be affordable dental implants in Dubai UAE.
Instead be an informed and prudent consumer. Be responsible enough to know your doctor better such as knowing the extent of trainings earned and the materials being used as FDA compliant. Also take the initiative of seeking the experiences earned by your doctors previous patients. The manner in which your doctor handles your inquiries also reflects on his professionalism and ethical concern for his patients. It does not require much effort to verify all the information before you undergo surgery. Taking this process for granted may turn out to be costly for you, money and health wise.
Poor Quality Implant Devices and Dental Implant Infections : Bear in mind that these materials will be implanted inside your body and your health is at risk. One of the leading causes of dental implant failures are dental implant infections. Dental implant infections crop up in sections where dental implants are attached to the bone. Symptoms like soreness, redness and looseness indicate infection.
If the quality of materials for the implantation is sub standard and the correct fitting is in question, the gaps and loose screws can host bacteria which can cause infection. Moreover, improper sterilization procedure during the course of implant surgery can trigger infection. Hence, cutting costs through the use of substandard materials and having the implant done by doctors with sub-standard training and education on dental implant procedures may result in higher risks of dental implant infections and failures.
If dental implant infections occur, you will be required to shell out money for new implant devices that meet FDA and ADA standards. You also have to pay for another round of medical professional fees for infection treatment and implant replacement. Thus, the lesson is to take affordable dental implantation if the procedure is administered by a duly accredited government entity or an accredited dental service provider.
Also important for patients to understand is they are strictly required to observe proper dental hygiene to avoid infections, and ensure the success and longevity of their dental implants in Dubai .
Highly Qualified Medical Practitioners A Must for Dental Implant Procedure : Dental implant can be administered in one session but the osseointegration can take a period of three to six months. Osseointegration is the process wherein the dental implant anchors and takes root on the jawbone. A case of unsuccessful osseointegration process will result in the failure of the dental implant . Failures generally occur due to improper placement or poor positioning of the dental implants in Dubai which require the judgment of well-trained, knowledgeable and experienced dentists.
The call for the right skills and training becomes more pronounced with the delicate process of drilling the hole in the jaw bones for the implant- which can damage vital face and jaw structures such as the inferior alveolar nerve in the lower jaw if improperly undertaken. To avoid complications during surgery, you have to resort to the more expensive CAT scans for ensuring precise reading of the situation involving the jawbone and the nerves placement.
So be wary of advertisements selling affordable dental implants Dubai. Do your research on the qualifications of the team of doctors who will perform the entire dental implant procedure. Moreover ensure that the materials for the implant are fully compliant with FDA standards to avert possible exposure to infections.
What Influences the Cost of Dental Implants?
When you meet with your implant dentist in Dubai, there will be several factors considered in offering you an estimate of you can expect to pay for implants. Here are a few of the things that are part of the equation:
- The condition of your jawbone. If you need bone graft or sinus lift surgery before dental implant placement, then these will both add to the cost of the overall procedure. These are performed when bone volume is insufficient to support an implant, usually due to severe gum disease or teeth that have been missing for some time.
- The location of tooth loss. Your final cost will also depend on where in the jaw implants are needed. The cost is usually higher when they’re needed to replace teeth missing in the front because of cosmetic concerns.
- The dental implant material. Most patients are able to tolerate dental implants made of titanium. However, if an alternative is necessary because of metal allergies or sensitivities, then the cost of implants will likely increase.
- The number of implants needed. It should come as no surprise that the cost rises with the number of teeth needing replacement. Each post is individually priced, so several implants simply cost more.
Does Insurance Cover the Cost of Dental Implants?
Depending on the insurance plan, coverage under your medical plan may be possible. However, dental implants are not covered by dental insurance at the moment. More details can be discussed with your dentist and the insurance provider.
What is the average cost for dental implants? How much does it cost to get a full mouth of dental implants? How painful is it to get dental implants? How much does insurance pay for dental implants? What is the downside of dental implants? Are dental implants worth it?